We are doing it all over again! One lucky Holland College Hottie will win tuition for the upcoming school year!
We’re hitting the road with Holland College and stopping at high schools across PEI, so when we show up come and enter to win your tuition! If you miss us when we’re at the school you can also enter below starting in February. The HOT 105-5 Holland College Tuition Tour coming soon to a high school near you!
The HOT Holland College Tuition Tour will be landing at a school near you:
FEBRUARY 12 – OVER THE LUNCH BREAK – CHARLOTTETOWN RURAL
FEBRUARY 13 – OVER THE LUNCH BREAK – KINKORA HIGH
FEBRUARY 14 – OVER THE LUNCH BREAK – THREE OAKS SENIOR HIGH
FEBRUARY 15 – OVER THE LUNCH BREAK – KENSINGTON INTERMEDIATE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
FEBRUARY 22 – OVER THE LUNCH BREAK – WESTISLE
Rules & Regulations
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
CKQK-FM CHARLOTTETOWN | THE NEW HOT 105.5
Win Tuition To Holland College (the ‘Contest’)
- Dates/Terms/Eligibility. CKQK-FM (HOT 105-5) – Newcap Radio Inc. (the “Station”) has set an expiry date of Sunday, March 4, 2018 for Win Tuition. To Holland College (the “Contest”), however it reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted on its official website (www.HOT1055FM.com), within the Contest section. The Contest is open to legal Canadian Residents and students 18 years of age or older, residing in the province of Prince Edward Island. There is no purchase necessary to participate or to win. Employees or agents of the Station, all other Newcap Radio stations in Canada, or any entity associated with the Contest such employees of Holland College, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
- Prizes. There is ONE Grand Prize to be won. The Grand Prize is Tuition to Holland College up to a maximum value of $6000 CAD. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of listeners who participate. The Grand Prize is nontransferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Grand Prize has no cash value. The Grand Prizes applicable for the 2018/2019 Academic year. The winner of the Grand Prize must be accepted into a Holland College program or currently enrolled. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, loss, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize.
- How To Enter. Starting January 29th, 2018 we’ll encourage listeners to join Holland College and or HOT 105.5 when we are at a high school in the listener’s area where they will be able to enter to win tuition. If they are unable to make it to one of the stops on the high school tour they can also enter at www.HOT155fm.com
- Conditions/Restrictions. In order to be declared a ‘Winner’, the selected participant(s) will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by the Station. The Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. They will also be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their Prize. The Winner will be responsible for any additional taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their Prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified. The winner must also be registered in a Holland College program for the 2018/19 school year.
- Conditions/Restrictions. The Station is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail, telephone or online web systems that may prevent listeners from participating In the Contest. Participants can call the Station main line (902-569-1003) if they have any questions in relation to the Contest. Decisions of the Station judges are final.
- Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, Newcap Radio and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
- Rules. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. By entering, each participant agrees to abide by these rules and regulations and the decisions of the Station judges which are final with respect to all aspects of the contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available on the Station’s website (www.HOT1055fm.com) under the Contest listing, in person at the Station’s studios (176 Great George Street, Suite 030, Charlottetown, PEI, C1A 4 K9 ) during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm), or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.