Grab a HOT 105.5 sticker and fill out a ballot to win TUITION from HOLLAND COLLEGE for the 2017/2018 year! All summer you can find us and show off your sticker or grab a new one and enter to win! We’ll also have swag and discounts to KFC all summer long!
Every time you show Grace your HOT 105.5 sticker this summer she’ll give you a ballot to enter! Look for all across PEI handing out fresh new stickers with Holland College!
Some of the upcoming sticker stops include:
Saturday, August 5th 12 Noon to 2pm – Tyne Valley Rock the Boat Festival
Saturday, August 5th 5pm – Oyster Bed Speedway
Wednesday, August 9th at 8pm – Brackely Drive-in for Carload Night
Friday, August 11th 12 Noon – Mayors BBQ in Charlottetown
Saturday, August 12th 12 Noon – Cloggeroo Festival in Georgetown
Thursday, August 24th 12 Noon – Victoria Row
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. CKQK-FM (HOT 105-5) – Newcap Radio Inc. (the “Station”) has set an expiry date of Sunday, September 10, 2017 for Win Tuition To Holland College (the “Contest”), however it reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted on its official website (www.HOT1055FM.com), within the Contest section. The Contest is open to legal Canadian Residents and students 18 years of age or older, residing in the province of Prince Edward Island. There is no purchase necessary to participate or to win. Employees or agents of the Station, all other Newcap Radio stations in Canada, or any entity associated with the Contest such employees of Holland College, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
2. Prizes. There is ONE Grand Prize to be won. The Grand Prize is Tuition to Holland College up to a maximum value of $6000 CAD. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of listeners who participate.
The Grand Prize is non transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. The Grand Prize has no cash value. The Grand Prize is applicable for the 2017/2018 Academic year. The winner of the Grand Prize must be accepted into a Holland College program or currently enrolled. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, loss, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize.
3. How To Enter. Starting Wednesday, May 31, 2017 we’ll encourage listeners to find the HOT 105-5 cruiser at our weekly sticker stop. By showing our staff their HOT 105-5 sticker or by getting a new sticker listeners will be given one ballot to enter the Contest. Each ballot will be entered into our draw to with the Grand Prize at the end of the summer.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. The value of this prize is only applicable to students who have been offered an official acceptance into a Holland College Program for the 2017-18 academic year and/or who meet the admission requirements for a program that has available capacity and where an acceptance can be issued.
In order to be declared a ‘Winner’, the selected participant(s) will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by the Station. The Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. They will also be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their Prize. The Winner will be responsible for any additional taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their Prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
The Station is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail, telephone or online web systems that may prevent listeners from participating In the Contest. Participants can call the Station main line (902-569-1003) if they have any questions in relation to the Contest. Decisions of the Station judges are final.
5. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, Newcap Radio and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
6. Rules. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. By entering, each participant agrees to abide by these rules and regulations and the decisions of the Station judges which are final with respect to all aspects of the contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available on the Station’s website (www.HOT1055fm.com) under the Contest listing, in person at the Station’s studios (176 Great George Street, Suite 030, Charlottetown, PEI, C1A 4K9) during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm), or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.